×
×
homepage logo

Christmas Day Blaze in Muncy

By Staff | Jan 1, 2020

MUNCY-A woman was left temporarily homeless following a small electrical fire in her bathroom at the Meadowbrook Trailer Park, 2381 Route 405, about 6:15 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 25, according to Muncy Township fire officials.

The fire originated in a ceiling fan and spread to the roof, but firefighters had the fire contained within 10 minutes. The woman, whose identity was not released, was staying with relatives. She can return to her home once electrical service is restored.